Monday, June 3, 2013

DINNER OUT


This weekend, my dad came back from an international business trip to the Philippines, and it's awesome to have him back after a week of 100% estrogen all the time. We decided to go out to dinner as a family to celebrate a little together-time!

Top (GAP)/ Skirt (Ann Taylor LOFT)/ Earrings (BaubleBar)/ Shoes (Michael Kors)

The restaurant was pretty casual so I went with flats and stud earrings. I love the way that the pink stripes and yellow go together to be so colorful without being overwhelming. I could see wearing this outfit to work on a casual Friday as well!

If you've been following this blog for a while, you know that this top has been one of my favorites for spring, and I'm excited to see how I can pair it with some fun new pieces for summer. What are some of your go-to pieces this season?

xoxo. Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!