Sunday, December 23, 2012

FIVE DAYS IN ORLANDO

This past Sunday, this guy flew in.


And the next five days were awesome.

I realized today that the last time we were together for five days in a row were this August when I visited Charlotte for our two-year anniversary. So much has happened since then, and we are officially halfway through this year of long-distance dating. Hallelujah.






Exploring the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, eating beignets for the first time, long talks over fancy drinks on Park Ave, trips to my favorite record store. Cooking homemade calzones and driving around to see Christmas lights. My second (and third and fourth) rollercoaster of all time. Tons and tons of cuddling on the couch watching How I Met Your Mother and just being together.

January can't come fast enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!