Tuesday, February 5, 2013

VALENTINES POM POM GARLAND

More than any other holiday, I think, Valentine's Day has a tendency to polarize people. Either you loooooove Valentine's Day, or you absolutely hate it. I would be lying if I said that I didn't have Valentine's Days where I felt like this, but on the whole, I have always been a hopeless romantic when it comes to sappy stuff like this. I also love how Valentine's Day has the potential to make people think about what love in action really looks like. For more on that topic, check out this blog post by Kinsey. I love the way she thinks.

Coming out of a post-Christmas decoration depression, I used this tutorial  to make myself a pom pom garland with some yarn that reminded me of V-Day, and it really makes me smile whenever I'm sitting in my living room. I hope it makes you happy too!






Lots of love from Nashville. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!