Monday, March 18, 2013

AN OBSESSION WITH E.L.F

Last week I was at Target shopping for some beauty essentials and random odds and ends for the weekend. I was pretty much out of foundation, and while I was very happy with my last purchase for Clark and Keely's wedding, I felt like trying something new. That was when I stumbled across the E.L.F section. For a girl on a budget like me, it was basically a dream come true.


Of course, what attracted me first was the prices. This stuff is ridiculously inexpensive, as you can see by the prices of these products. The thing that has now sold me, though, is that the products themselves don't feel cheap or cheaply made. The bronzer has just the right amount of shimmer, and the kabuki brush is extremely soft and distributes powder evenly. The tinted moisturizer was the star of this trip, the perfect shade for my skin that is transitioning between winter and spring and is super light coverage.  I used these products with some of my old favorites to do my formal look, and I was so pleased with how it turned out.

I have been loving trying new make up and learning more about different products this month. I'd love to know what you've been trying and loving as the weather is finally warming up as well!

xoxo, Abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!