Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Small and Great

Hi blog world :)

It's my senior year of college, first semester. I'm creating this blog as a way to stay in touch. To connect with my family and friends both near and far and to share bits of this life that I'm living. It is messy, but it is beautiful. It is small, but it is great.

Over and over in my life, I've been reminded of these words:

"We cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love."
-Mother Teresa

They are words that keep me humble and that remind me of my place in God's ultimate story. As a person who can do small things, but can do them with great love. 

Here's to hoping that my small day to day moments, joys, recipes, and love will bring a little more love to your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!