Thursday, January 31, 2013

CHICKEN PICCATA


Last night, I made chicken piccata. And there's not much to say about it except it was absolutely delicious and I almost can't wait until lunch to eat it again. I never ate capers growing up so when I experienced them for the first time on chicken piccata out at a fancy Italian restaurant with a friend's parent, I was didn't quite know how to feel about them, but now I love them. My realization this month that my weakest culinary link right now is preparing meat has led me to try several "easy" chicken recipes, but this one definitely tops my favorites, and will be making an appearance in my kitchen again very soon. You can find the recipe here. Serve with your favorite rice or noodles and a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!