Saturday, January 26, 2013

FRIED CHICKEN & STARTING PLACES

This week has been all about two things: fried chicken and getting ready. The fried chicken part was one part craving, one part Publix making the best fried chicken of all time, and one part I've been too busy to sit down and cook. I think today marks the fourth day in a row I have eaten this chicken. And I have no regrets.

This week has also been about really getting into the semester. Spending time doing gross things like budgets and schedules, and also starting a lot of things in motion and thinking much more seriously about what Vanderbilt is constantly reminding me is in 100 days- graduation. The next steps. All that jazz that I am so excited and terrified about simultaneously. It's gonna be a great semester, and it is kicking off already so fast.

3/52

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!