Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SICK WEEK



This week my roommates, my sorority and myself have all been sick. I started coming down with a bad head cold on Wednesday that is still lingering and proving to be very annoying, but I am grateful that I have been spared from the horrible stomach bug that seems to be sweeping amongst Greek women on our campus.

One of the craziest parts of being sick and in school is the feeling that I'm never really caught up on anything after I miss something, but I'm trying my hardest to do so because in just a two days I'm leaving for a trip to a growing favorite place (and dare I say it, new place of residence in the near future?), Raleigh, NC with one of my favorites.

PS- Don't you just love hydrangeas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!