Thursday, March 28, 2013

WEEKEND DIY


No class on Fridays means that this afternoon is the start of another wonderful weekend here in Vandyland. This weekend I really want to get into some fun projects as spring is finally coming and I'm feeling all sorts of great motivation to be active and create something. Here's a list of some of my favorite DIY projects right now that you could easily knock out in a weekend!

Jazz up a spring cardigan with these fun heart elbow patches

Thinking about future apartment decorating and these beautiful, simple embroidered curtains

And while we're at embroidering, these fun card ideas

Easter is so close! These egg decorating ideas are so lovely

Spring is near but it's not too late for this adorable knit hat

I think I'll be making one of these restaurant passports soon for Raleigh/Durham!

Plans for my weekend so far include a day trip outside Knoxville, some spring cleaning and continued work on this afghan, and of course Easter services at Crosspoint. What are you up to this weekend?

Wishing you lots of sun today,

Abby

1 comment:

  1. Are you moving here!?!?!? Eeeeeeeeeed! So exciting!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!