Thursday, April 25, 2013

BLACKBERRY FIZZ

A few days ago was THE LAST DAY OF CLASSES. Things are getting real here real fast. And since my parents don't get into town until the actual day of graduation, I decided to have a little party for myself before my last class of my undergraduate career (and possibly ever?).

So nothing too fancy or anything, this was on the fly. But its pretty delicious, and I call it a blackberry fizz.


Here's the basic recipe:

1 cup Pellegrino (sparkling water)
4-5 blackberries
Honey or stevia

You smash up the blackberries, you sprinkle the stevia, you pour the Pellegrino! And that's it. A mini celebration in a glass.

What are you celebrating today? The fact that it's Thursday? Hanging out with one of your best friends at her nanny job? The weather finally warming up? Hoping for lots of fun celebrations in your life this week.

xoxo.

Abby

1 comment:

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!