Tuesday, June 18, 2013

JUST KEEP SWIMMING

That's my motto these days. Just keep swimming. Here are some things in my life that are keeping me swimming this week:


Jordan came to visit! It was so good to see her and to catch up. I've only technically been away from Vandy for a month but it seems much longer. We walked around Winter Park a lot, I took her to Rifle Paper Co. and to the rose garden on Park Ave. She was only here for a day but it was so great!

Summer is definitely in full swing down here - today's heat index was 106 degrees! That's ok though, because that just means more excuses for ice cream and catching up on TV shows inside. :) I was also super blessed today by my amazing sister-in-law who took me for some impromptu shopping and distract me for an afternoon.


This sure is a beautiful state.

xoxo. Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!