Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Belated Christmas!


Merry Christmas everyone! I had planned on writing this post a few days ago, but my couch has some very strong pulls these days. My bad.

This year for Christmas I am at home in Orlando spending some restful time with family, and loving every second of it. It has been great for eating too much chocolate, stitching, knitting, gym time, and spending time with this family of mine. Ever since my brother got married, our Christmas traditions have changed a little, but I know next year things are going to change again with a new addition to the Hardaway and Goodman clans, and so I'm trying to really be present in this time playing games with my family at night, watching TV with my dad in the afternoons, snuggling with my cat. It's good. It's real good.

2014 is going to be an amazing year. The other night I was working on our save the dates with my sister in law and I just got so excited typing out our wedding date! Eeee! There is so much to be done still, but I feel so wonderful going into 2014 and the last six months of our engagement with a date, a venue, a caterer, and a dress (!!!!!!)! That will be a funny story to share on this blog someday for sure.

I'm also thinking a lot about new year's resolutions and the projects (besides the wedding projects) that I want to be taking on in 2014. So far I've considered a chronological bible reading plan, a weekly crochet plan, and a year-long knitting goal (this year, I'm taking on socks).

I'd love to hear about y'alls new years resolutions, and if you have any recommendations based on goals you've taken on!

Lots of love from sunny FL for a few more days,

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!