Friday, May 31, 2013

ENJOYING THE PROCESS

13/52

This week, I've been trying to learn to appreciate the process of what it is taking to get my life where it needs to be. It is, after all, what this blog is all about. Doing small things, detail things, process-y things, with great love, and great intention. Writing letters, editing on Photoshop, cleaning my room. It's these little things that are making up the important parts of my life right now, and I want to pay attention to them.

ALSO making another trip to Chapel Hill this upcoming week and hoping it will be my last until I am moved up there permanently! Lots of things still need to be figured out, but I am grateful, and hopeful. 

Wishing you a great weekend!

Abby 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!