Friday, May 24, 2013

SUMMER BAUBLEBAR FAVORITES!

Have you guys heard about BaubleBar?

It's quickly becoming one of my favorite places to shop/waste time pretending to shop online. I don't know about y'all, but every once in a while there comes along a fun jewelry trend that I want to get in on, but don't want to spend my month's worth of grocery money on. That's where BaubleBar comes in! Remember when bubble necklaces were new and exciting? BaubleBar had those way on the cheap. They do a great job at making beautiful jewelry at prices that normal human beings can afford, along with some awesome splurges! I have bought two pieces of jewelry from them so far and have loved them both, so I thought I would go ahead and make a collage of some of my favorite pieces on their site for summer!



These pieces would be great for summer weddings, picnics, Bonnaroo, or just hanging out by the pool. Oh! And if you want to sign up for an account on BaubleBar, use my referral link! :)

What are some of your favorite accessories for summer? 

xo. Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!