Sunday, June 30, 2013

HOME DECORATING INSPIRATION

What a whirlwind couple of days it has been (and will continue to be!) During the past six weeks at home I did this awkward little dance with all of my boxes I moved home with from Nashville that went from "I refuse to unpack anything because I will only be here for one week max," to "well, since I'm here I might as well work on that craft project, unpacking one box won't hurt..." and back and forth until most of my boxes are slightly unpacked. It's one of the more awkward packing situations I've been in, for sure. Which is saying something, because living in a dorm for three years and then an apartment meant I was moving out and moving into a new place every year for the past four years. Oops.

Needless to say, I have been very excited for this move for a while now and my future roommate (holla atcha Kacey) and I have started house hunting!! I cannot wait to get there and see some of these places for myself but until I do I am satiating my desires with excessive amounts of Pinterest inspiration. Here are some of my favorites recently:

Copper confetti entry way via

Colorful succulents via

A washi-tape stag head above the fireplace via

These color combinations are all fantastic via

If you want to see more, you can visit my whole Pinterest inspiration board for my future dwelling space here

Have a happy Sunday,

Abby

P.S. - Some big things are coming for ASAGL's blog design soon! Get excited for some major changes this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!