Saturday, July 6, 2013

the new look!

Hey friends!

So if you are a normal follower of A Small and Great Life, you've probably noticed that things look quite a bit different today! That's because for the past month or so I have been working on the redesign of this here blog, and I'm so happy with how it has turned out!! I'm hoping that the new layout will be more accessible for you to find the content you want faster and will be truer to the overall style of the blog. Some things you may want to look at/take advantage of:

1. There are now archives! You will find archive categories for photography, DIY, food and style under the new title, so you can go back and see what's been going on in each of those categories.

2. Social media icons! Now you can follow A Small and Great Life on bloglovin', flickr, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter with the click of a shiny, glittery button.

3. New pages created for new readers to learn more about me, how to get ahold of me, and sponsorships for the blog (coming soon!)

4. Buttons for other bloggers to share and feature ASAGL

5. A search bar near the top of the page to help you find the past posts you want to look up in a jiffy.

Other fun things that I'm super excited about:

Not screaming at you with my post titles anymore! (Thank you Cody Star) Fun new colors and fonts that I love. More chances for you to love this blog daily!

Leave me some love and let me know what you think! I'm sure I will continue to tweak these as time goes by. xoxo. Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!