Tuesday, August 6, 2013

etsy obsessions: tea & snacks!

Setting up an apartment is so much fun! Doing it on a budget means it is happening slowly, but I keep having new fun ideas about to liven the place up a little bit every day. There's artwork to be done, furniture still to be moved in, and figuring out that fine line between functionality and amazing design.

One of my favorite things to think about now that our apartment is finally functional is having people over! I love the idea of having a space that makes people want to cozy in and stay awhile. There are a million ways to do this, and my brainstorming list so far includes lots of soft crocheted blankets, vintage board games, and plenty of good seating. And of course, food! Kitchenware is probably my #1 searched for category on Etsy and Craigslist right now, and my current obsession are these little tea and snack plates. I think they are just adorable and plan on investing soon to have girls over for tea! Here are some of my favorites that I've found.


1-2-3-4-5-6

Happy snacking (and dreaming!). 

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!