Tuesday, October 29, 2013

friend weekend.



Don't you love it when friends come to visit?

This weekend was pretty much the best friend weekend ever. It involved staying up way too late on Pinterest, wedding dress shopping, cupcake eating, venue exploring, brunch munching, and so much laughter. I was completely overjoyed when Jordan told me she wanted to come in for a weekend. Living so far away from friends is a sacrifice I gladly made to be with this wonderful man, but it is so wonderful to see them when they can come! I felt like we got so much accomplished this weekend on things I really needed to jump on, probably because they were just so much better to do with a friend. 

Love you to pieces, JR! 

(Also I live in a pretty cool city, I've decided. It is just gorgeous in the fall)

xoxo. Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!