Tuesday, August 20, 2013

august.


A few snapshots from my life recently. 

1/2: I got an iPad case! It is so gorgeous and you can find the brand here

3: Brandon came back from a week-long trip to Mexico with beautiful presents.

4: Craigslist adventures continue with this 1970's Goodform chair. Can't wait to keep slowly adding to our space!

5: A sweet man at my local Kroger was going around handing flowers out to people waiting to check out. Totally made my day. 

So many fun adventures for the next month and a half are in the works! One (maybe two?) trips to Nashville, settling in adventures, friend adventures, and possibly puppy adventures?? Can't handle all this goodness and can't wait to share it all as it unfolds.

Here's to what's ahead,

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!