Tuesday, September 10, 2013

nashville, and other drugs



Nashville. It has my heart.

I was so reminded of this when we took a trip with a great group of friends a few weeks ago back for the first time since I graduated. It was so bittersweet! So fun to show our friends from Chapel Hill the city that we love for the first time, so wonderful to remember why we loved it, and so sad when we had to go back to real life afterwards.

While I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to this trip that I had planned, there were some super special moments and I am so glad we made the impulse decision to go. Just makes me that more excited to go back in less than a month for homecoming! :)

 we heart the gulch. 

And now, back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

xoxo. Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me feel like Miss America!